A major benefit of the patent process the exclusive living hinge which attaches the cap to the vial. This makes totally aseptic in-the-field sampling possible for the first time. Vials are closed during the manufacturing process while still inside the hot mold their interiors are guaranteed aseptic prior to sampling.
- Leak proof and airtight seal meets requirements of new U.S.D.A. Dye test and E.D.A. test as outlined in standard methods procedure.
- Molded of high density food-grade, non-toxic polypropylene, U.S.D.A. approved.
- Meets bacterial requirements of P.M.O. singer service requirements, and E.D.A. U.S.P. standard, aseptic.
- Translucent compound, available in a wide variety of colors for coded systems.
- Compatible with all fossomatic and milko-scan testing equipment.
- U.S.P.H. approved can be heated to 170°F (76°C).
- Compatible with all bar coding systems for automatic testing and lab automation
- Available in a variety of sizes, 2oz, 3oz, 4oz, 8oz , 10oz and 10ml, 15ml, 60ml, 90ml, 120ml, 240ml, 300ml